This is a video of Lilly, at 20 months, showing that obviously she has no fear! Of course she's always watching Macey's every move and decided one day that she'd like to try and hang on the monkey rings on our playset! I'm not very happy about this, and I'm sure you can understand why! Until the new wears off, we have to keep an extra close eye on her because this is all she wants to do when she goes out. All I heard today was "unkey bars, unkey bars!" She doesn't like help either; she told me the other day when I was waiting to catch her, "You in house mom!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OOO she is funny!!! She had Mateo just a laughing!!! He even said naughty girl!!! You will need to watch that wild girl close!!!!
Funny story and very cute, though scary to watch. She didn't waste a second.
Post a Comment