We had a very busy weekend! We headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house Saturday morning so the girls could hang out there for a few hours while Mike and I celebrated our 7-year anniversary. The girls had a blast because they got to play outside for hours since it was nice and sunny. Mike and I checked out a brew pub in Marshfield called Central Waters Brew Pub which had excellent food and great beer of course (Yes, Mike was in heaven with his dark beer)! We walked around the mall before heading back to the girls, who were then at Nana's house.
Sunday we headed to my cousin Matt's house for a cookout. The kids had a blast on the trampoline, swing and playing badminton. Matt and Nikki did a great job with the food and it was a great day! We definitely need to get together more often!
We got back today around 2:30, and I think everyone is wiped out from the busy weekend!
1 comment:
What a fun weekend!! Looks like the kids had a great time!!
Post a Comment