Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008




Here are a few pics from Mother's Day today. Macey picked out this cake for me while shopping the other night. I'm pretty sure she mostly wanted it for herself, being the chocoholic she is! She also brought me home a flower from school, which is the best kind of gift to get:) Since it was my weekend to work, unfortunately, Mike gave me the gift of a clean house! How great it is to not have to come home and have to clean the whole house! Macey wanted to go out for dinner so we headed to Pizza Planet and had dinner there. It was a good day:)

2 comments:

chaos and love said...

Oh how I envy your photo with your girls! I ask every year to get a photo with the girls on Mothers Day, and somehow, it never works out!!!! Great update!

Alexa said...

Did Mike actually buy the Mother's Day cake??