Thursday, October 30, 2008

33 Years!

Wow - it cannot be! Today is my 33rd birthday, and I must say, now I am starting to feel a little old! I remember thinking, when I was a teenager, how 30's seemed ancient and here I am today! Oh well - hopefully my kids will keep me young in some way! Today I had to work, but after work Mike and the girls surprised me and took me out for dinner at a favorite pizza place nearby. They also got me a gift I have been wanting - a "Mother and Daughter" Willow Tree figurine (love these things!). Macey made me TWO birthday cards (how nice of her!) and also gave me one of her favorite rocks :) It was a very nice birthday.

1 comment:

Lopez Family said...

Yep - you are really old!!! The time has sure flown by . . . . we will be hunched back with white/no hair before we know it . .. and the little punks at the mall will be laughing!!!

Hope you had a great day . . .