Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who Do They Look Like?

Above is me...I'm guessing around 3 years of age...And below Lilly at 2 years (sorry so crooked!). Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Mike at this age.
Below is Mike at 8 years old....


And me at 8 years old....


And of course Macey at 8 years old...



With the girls recently getting their pictures taken and Macey just getting her school pictures back, thought it would be fun to dig up some pictures of Mike and I to compare and decide who the girls look most like! It's funny all the comments we get; most think Macey looks exactly like Mike (and even Mike's sister Cheryl) and Lilly exactly like me, but once in a while someone will think just the opposite, like my brother Eric who thinks Macey looks just like me and Lilly like Mike. So enjoy these lovely pictures I have dug up!! So what do you think???

1 comment:

Lopez Family said...

OOO - thanks for the great laugh!!! I'm not sure .. . .but I think Macey and Lilly are way cuter than both you and Mike and are fortunate that bowl cuts have went out of style!!

It is so fun to look at old pictures!! I can see parts of both of you in both girls ...!!