Today we decided to finally, after living in Osceola for almost 4 years, take a train ride from Osceola to Dresser. I can't even begin to tell you how excited Lilly was for the train ride! We told her the night before, and that's all she could think of that night until morning! I was a little concerned about how this active 2-year-old was going to do for 50 minutes on the ride, but she did great and loved every minute of it...well, not the first few minutes I guess, when we first took off! The train kind of jerked while first taking off and she grabbed onto Mike as hard as she could!! Macey really enjoyed it as well. We can't wait for this fall; they have a Halloween ride that we think would be lots of fun! The train ride was a blast and highly recommended :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!!! Looks like you had a great time!!
Post a Comment