So we finally switched Macey from her old room into the spare bedroom upstairs. We got her a new comforter set, but I'm not very happy with the colors! The comforter background is actually blue, and it was not blue on the website, it was white. As you can see in the photos, the walls are also blue...but not the same blue, so it doesn't look the best, but it's going to have to do for the next few years!!! The main reason for the switch of rooms is closet space. These closets are HUGE! We even fit one of her book shelves in there! So anyway, now I want to find a few valances and we should be set. Macey loves her new bed, though is still getting used to being in a different room at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Macey, Congrat's on your new room.
I have finally had a chance to catch up on your blog. Very nice Jackie.
I have recently fixed my online woes. I was having major problems for a long time.
Post a Comment