Today we took the girls to the Mall of America to get them out of the house a little during this cold weather! We decided to head to Underwater Adventures again, though I think next time we're going to have to plan either an American Girl day or Build-A-Bear-Workshop day, like Macey would have preferred! As always, the fish were fun to see, and both girls enjoyed going there. Lilly was a little hesistant this time and was getting a little scared at times, though she'd always look at us and say, "I'm not scared!" The kids were starving when we were done so we thought we'd try the Rainforest Cafe. It was a bit of a wait and absolutely packed, but it was well worth it! The food was great (or maybe it was that everyone was starving by this time??!) Lilly got a kick out of the person dressed up like a frog walking around...until he wanted to give her a hug! She backed up right into Macey and high-fived him instead! She was a little scared at the rumbling noise that came about once in a while as well. The girls spotted The Chocolate Factory as we were leaving so each got a little chocolate to go, and Mike got ice cream on the way out, so I'd say everyone was pretty happy about that! I think Lilly was sleeping about 3 minutes after we left...and slept the entire way home. She still keeps talking about the frog man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment