Monday, December 22, 2008

What's New

Macey at her holiday concert. Not a great picture, but she's in the third row, next to the boy.
Here's the cute gingerbread house Daddy did with the girls while I was at work this past weekend.

CHEEEESSSEE!! Lilly all dressed up in a pretty outfit!
What a busy past couple of weeks! We've been trying to finish up last minute shopping and trying to get some baking done as well. I ended up having to bake to raise money for patient aid at work so I must admit, I didn't do quite as much for at home this year, just not enough time! I am bad...really bad...still haven't wrapped any presents yet and am dreading it. That's by far my least favorite part of the Christmas holiday!
Last week we had Macey's holiday concert at school. One of these years we WILL get a good seat! Mike ended up being later, so guess what seat we got - none! We stood against the wall the whole time, but I guess this way we were at least able to get some video and one okay picture unlike past concerts! This concert, after her kindergarten ones, was probably my favorite because they sang with the older kids and did skits as well.
I am sooooo excited to announce that Lilly is now wearing underwear full time - YAY!! The first few days with Pull-Ups were okay, but then each day got gradually worse, with Lilly actually laughing each time she wet her Pull-Up, like it was some sort of game and she didn't care one bit if she was wet! We were going through the Pull-Ups like crazy because each time she wet, even the tiniest bit, she would throw it in the garbage. So last Friday I decided enough was enough...and got the undies out again! The first day she had two accidents. Saturday I had to work and Mike worked with her and she had only one accident. By Sunday she stayed dry the whole day, including her nap. Today at daycare she didn't have any accidents either and stayed dry for her nap again. I'm so proud of her. I'm sure there will still be accidents to come, but hopefully they are few!
More to come soon.

1 comment:

Lopez Family said...

Great job Lilly!! Wow - Mike did a good job with the gingerbread house!! Better than what I could do!!!